Maribor, Koroška vrata, building land regulated by the valid OPPN for residential and multi-residential construction, on the banks of the river Drava.
The interesting urban quarter of Maribor called Koroška vrata (Koroška Gate) is an urban area on the left bank of the Drava and is predominantly a residential quarter with complexes of educational centres (with seven faculties, four secondary schools and student hostels....).
There are also several walking and recreational paths (along the Drava, along Vinarska Street to Račje dvůr and along Chestnut Avenue, Kamnik Avenue, Vrbanska Plateau, across Lent to the city centre). It is only a 20-minute walk to the city centre with all the amenities, services and institutions important for modern living conditions.
The land for sale is located on the NW edge of the urban quarter, where on its northern side it borders on fields and meadows, on the western side it runs along the banks of the Drava River, and on the southern side the area borders on an existing residential area, mainly built as terraced houses.
The site measures 13 379 m2 and is entirely classified as building land. For the area represented by the land in question there is an adopted and valid Municipal Detailed Spatial Plan (OPPN) for the part of the Rotovž 5S area (residential area along Bezenškova Street) in the Municipality of Maribor - the following are some of the basic conditions (description of permissible activities, and constructions):
The area is defined as building land in the settlement regulation area, the areas are predominantly intended for housing and accompanying activities for the provision of services to the local population.
(3) Types of permissible buildings - (among others)
- single dwellings
- two-apartment buildings,
- multi-dwelling buildings.
Non-residential buildings and other civil engineering structures:
- Garages and covered parking areas, cycle sheds,
- transport infrastructure facilities,
- pipelines, communication networks, power lines.
- Small building (carport, conservatory, shed, birdhouse, sunroom, summer kitchen, windbreak, etc.),
- ancillary buildings in public use
- fence up to a height of 1,6 m
- retaining wall,
- connection to public utility and district heating installations.
The entire area of the subject site is divided into two basic areas, which complement each other in terms of content:
(Area 1 is located in the western part and is intended for the construction of terraced housing)
The southern part is dedicated to terraced single-family dwellings and consists of two arrays;
- the roof of the building shall be flat or pitched - in the case of pitched roofs, the ridge shall be parallel with
The flat roof may be implemented as a green roof or as a walk-on roof,
- maximum height of the building: P+1 with a maximum storey height of 3,5m,
- the maximum size of the left-hand bay is 12x48 m and the right-hand bay is 12x32 m, with a tolerance of + 1,0
m (buildings may also have smaller floor plan dimensions),
- the façade of the building shall be thermally insulating,
- parking is in front of the buildings (possibility of a carport) and for visitors on a common
parking for visitors is provided in a shared car park along the access road,
- the design of all buildings must be uniform (roof shape, façade treatment, canopies).
The northern part is intended for semi-detached houses, which, depending on the configuration
the terrain configuration:
- the roof of the building is flat or pitched and can be implemented as a green roof or a walk-on roof
Area 2 is located in the eastern part and is intended for the construction of two multi-dwelling houses
- the roof of the building is flat and can be implemented as a green roof,
- maximum building height: K+P+2 with a standard storey height of max.3,5m, exceeding -
- height is allowed for the installation of air-conditioning and similar installations,
- the maximum size is 14 x 22 m with a tolerance of + 1,0 m (buildings may also be smaller
floor plan dimensions),
- the façade of the building shall be thermally insulating, in light pastel colours, using natural
- parking in a shared underground garage
The existing valid OPPN can be supplemented or changed, of course in accordance with the conditions of the OPN of the Municipality of Maribor, or adapted to the needs and conceptual designs of the future investor (e.g. multi-family housing, construction of assisted living apartments, construction of retirement homes and other similar current investment projects).
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browse while a user is browsing a website. When the user browses the same website in the future, the data stored in the cookie can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of the user's previous activity
A visit to a this page could generate the following types of cookie.
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
Cookies can be managed via the web browser settings. Please, see you browser help how to manage cookies.
On this site you can always turn cookies on/off on menu item “Cookie Management”.
This website is managed by: